Joy Iseki is a professional Counsellor focused on trauma recovery, healing for wounded emotions, experiences and relationships.
She creates a support system that helps individuals manage their emotional pains from a place of suffering to healing, love and fulfillment.
She also run a self-discovery and development training for organizations, and one-to-one coaching experience for private individuals.
Joy Iseki is an active mental and emotional health awareness advocate. She runs different FREE webinar sessions on mental health along with her partners, and also uses her blog to propagate same.Joy Iseki is a professional Counselor focused on trauma recovery, healing for wounded emotions, experiences and relationships.She was trained in Attitude Development International, ADI counselling school, Lagos. She’s also a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, who owns certificates in WHO Mental Health Gap Action Program, and Pacific University Addiction Medicine Diploma. She’s currently running her post graduate program in psychology.
WHAT WE DO
- Online/Physical Therapeutic Counselling for Individuals and Staffs of
- Organizations, Religious Places, Teachers, SMEs and Students.
- Self-discovery and Personal Development Coaching and Training
- Self-love Experience Coaching
- The LiveLife® Coaching Pack (for individuals suffering from heartbreaks, low self-esteem, inferiority complex, shame, guilt, constant fears and grief)
- Life Skills Training and Facilitation
- Mental Health Maintenance Awareness and Advocacy
- Speaking Engagements and Training
To contact us for any of this, please call +2348061551796 or send mail to email@example.com