Joy Iseki is a professional Counsellor focused on trauma recovery, healing for wounded emotions, experiences and relationships.
My name is joy Iseki. I am a therapist and an emotional wellness teacher; focused on recovery from emotional pain, trauma and disempowering beliefs that withholds the individual’s ability to experience authenticity and connect genuinely with others, live free and be happy in love.
My approach is integrative and person-centered. This allows for a therapeutic relationship which is influential in bringing about transformative change.
I help my clients explore their thoughts and emotions and thus develop deeper self-awareness, self-acceptance, and self-love. This new lifestyle enables them to take control of their lives and hence make better decisions.
People come to me with various problems that bothers them about their relationship patterns, life experiences, re-occurring negative thinking pattern that leaves them in perpetual unhappiness, early childhood issues they’ve been unable to let go, and other psychological and emotional concerns.
I also work with people who want to understand themselves on a deeper level, or who use therapy as an ongoing way to maintain happiness and emotional wellbeing.
You can connect with me on Instagram, @thekounsellor
WHAT WE DO
- Online/Physical Therapeutic Counselling for Individuals and Staffs of
- Organizations, Religious Places, Teachers, SMEs and Students.
- Self-discovery and Personal Development Coaching and Training
- Self-love Experience Coaching
- The LiveLife® Coaching Pack (for individuals suffering from heartbreaks, low self-esteem, inferiority complex, shame, guilt, constant fears and grief)
- Life Skills Training and Facilitation
- Mental Health Maintenance Awareness and Advocacy
- Speaking Engagements and Training
To contact us for any of this, please call +2348061551796 or send mail to email@example.com