Great to have you here.
Kindly connect with me more for your emotional wellness and healing journey tips and wisdom guide:
Benefits of Personal Therapy/Inner Work Coaching to Your Mental Health and Emotional Wellness 🙌
Booking a therapy or coaching session when we’re feeling overwhelmed, or in need of someone to talk to should have been a normal thing to do naturally.
Unfortunately, this act is oftentimes disdained because of the strange beliefs some people have about therapy, counselling or coaching.
In this day and age, many individuals still think of anyone going to see a counsellor or therapist as a weak individual and not capable of thinking for themselves. How false!
Because of this belief, many people still hide to see a therapist for issues bothering them, because they fear being labelled as weak. This isn’t true.
In fact, it is strong individuals who are independent and able to think for themselves that often patronize therapy.
Below are some very good benefits of therapy and inner work coaching:
- Going for therapy is one of those things that can help us with unprocessed emotions that could lead to trauma in future if not dealt with now.
- Therapy teaches people skills to address symptoms on their own.
- Therapy teaches you the importance of your mind and brain to your emotional wellness.
- Therapy can help you learn more about how to manage your thoughts in a way that will remain helpful to your state of being.
- Therapy can help you learn about what you’re feeling, why you might be feeling it, and how to cope.
- Therapy also offers a safe place to talk through life challenges
- The dyad relationship between the therapist and the client can be helpful for a healthy validation and acceptance.
- You’ll learn more about yourself. Therapy helps you become more self aware and also aware of your environment.
- Therapy can help you have more fulfilling relationships with self, and others.
- With therapy, you’re more likely to have better health. Untreated mental health issues can impact physical wellness.
- If you feel like something is holding you back from living life as you envision it, therapy can help you address this.
- Seeing a therapist should be one of these things you should add to your yearly goals if you care about your emotional and mental wellness.
- So no, it’s not only due to mental health illness alone that people see a therapist.
In fact, therapy is only a part of the treatment for the mentally ill besides drugs too.
To book for an emotional wellness coaching session with me, or to book for a therapy session online, please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using BOOK SESSION as the subject. Or call +2348061551796 from anywhere in the world, or send a WhatsApp only message here.
I’m an online therapist and emotional wellness coach. I work with people from all over the world virtually to achieve inner peace and happiness. We’ve had excellent results from this. Yours can be another successful story.
People who love themselves and care enough about their mental health patronize therapy. It’s something to be proud of yourself for. You have nothing to be ashamed about it.
I’ll await your call.
Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel with link above.
Lead Consultant, Joy Iseki International.